The fourth English edition of De Re Militari’s Journal of conflicts and military history is now available for download.
- The privatisation of security provision in Russia: A case study analysis of the Wagner Group [p. 4]
- Securitising Immigration: Analysis of Audience’s Role in Manufacturing the Issue as a Security Threat in Hungary [p. 26]
- The Crisis in Sahel: New Challenges to European Security [p. 79]
- Contemporary Russian state capture in the Western Balkans: A case study analysis of the Republic of Serbia [p. 86]
- The conflict of difference or a conflicting difference in the ‘’Europeanization’’ of the Balkans [p. 122]
- Israeli Annexation in the West Bank: Significance and Challenges [p. 138]