The third edition of De Re Militari’s Journal of conflicts and military history is now available for download.
In the issue, you can find:
- Security vs. Liberty: Analysing the trade-off between security and liberty with reference to TEMPORA
- Authoritarianism in times of pandemics
- COVID19 – is it the new Plague? Most likely not.
- Russia takes advantage of the COVID-19 chaos
- The Idlib Knot – A Test For The Putin-Erdogan Relations
- Four Takeaways From „The Deal of the Century“
- Why should we blame it on Russia?
- The Costs of the Syrian War (July 2019 data)